- Western Digital an American computer hard disk drive manufacturer and data storage company hosted the Data Innovation Bazaar, December last year in collaboration with Startup India and Invest India.
- The initiative offered a platform to recognize the best innovative minds from across India, and showcase their ideas and concepts to leverage the power of data. (source: startuphindi)
- Approximately 520 applications were received, with 40 teams shortlisted for final judging. A2P Energy Solutions Pvt. Ltd., whose submission focused on the Renewable Energy sector, was awarded first place and earned a prize of 1MIL rupees.
- SoftBank Group and Invest India joined hands this month to support top Indian startups that have developed a global product in the fields of Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Face Recognition, Cyber Security.
- The name of competition is ‘Tech4Future challenge’. SoftBank Group will provide cash prize of USD50,000 to best solution and invite top solution for incubation opportunity in Japan for 3 months. (source: startuphindi)
- This month, WhatsApp together with Invest India launched website called 'Startup India Grand Challenge'. Whatsapp will give away a total of USD250,000 to winners in healthcare, rural economy, financial and digital inclusion, education and citizen safety. (source: Hindustan Times)