Passenger cars or Completely Built-Up units (CBUs) refer to any four-wheeled motor vehicle, which is propelled by gasoline, diesel, electricity, or any other motive power such as hatchbacks, sedans, CUV and SUV, which are designed to transport persons and not primarily to transport goods.
Light commercial vehicles refer to vehicles whether four-wheeled drive or not, which may be classified under but not limited to the following: utility vehicles, sports utility vehicles, Asian utility vehicles, commuter vans, pick-ups, which are designed to carry both passenger and goods/cargoes.
** Product Exclusions
Excluded from the investigation are passenger cars described as completely knocked down (CKD), semi knocked-down (SKD), and used vehicles. CKD refers to imported parts such as engines or transmission, which are combined with locally-produced parts to be assembled in the economy by different automotive firms. SKD are semiassembled vehicles without tires or batteries. Also excluded are special purpose vehicles such as ambulance, hearse, electric motor vehicles, and luxury cars that have high-end features that go above and beyond the average necessities amounting to US$25,000 or more based on FOB price. The term luxury is used to categorize vehicles that are equipped with better performance capabilities, lavish interiors, and all the latest safety and technology features.
For light commercial vehicles, those that are described as completely knocked down (CKD), semi-knocked down (SKD), and used vehicles were also excluded from the investigation. CKD refers to imported parts such as engines or transmission, which are combined with locally-produced parts to be assembled in the economy by different automotive firms. SKD are semi-assembled vehicles without tires or batteries. Also excluded are special purpose vehicles such as ambulance, hearse, e-motor vehicles, and luxury vehicles that have high-end features that go above and beyond the average necessities amounting to US$28,000 or more based on FOB price.
DTI 세이프가드 조사개시 : 2020 . 1 . 17
ㅇ POI : 2014 ~ 2018
* 필리핀 세이프가드 절차
1. Initiation/Preliminary Determination
2. Application of Provisional Measures
3. Formal Investigation
4. Final Determination of the Secretary/Imposition of the Duty
Philippine Metalworkers Alliance(PMA)
- Mitsubishi Motor Workers Union-Philippines (MMWU-P)
- Mitsubishi Motor Supervisory Union - (MMPSU)
- Isuzu Philippines Corporation Workers Union (IPCWU)
- Isuzu Philippines Corporation Supervisory Union (IPCAU)
- Isuzu Autoparts Supervisory Employees Union (IASEU)
- Toyota Motor Philippines Corporation Labor Organization (TMPCLO)
- Toyota Motor Philippines Corporation Supervisory Union (TMPCLO)
- Toyota Aisin Philippines Labor Union (TAPLU)
- Toyota Aisin Philippines Supervisory Union (TAPSU)
- Toyota Boshoku Philippines Corporation Supervisory Union (TBPCSU)
- Toyota Quezon Avenue Employees Union (TQAEU)
*Others (26 non-automotive labor union members of PMA)
피제소국 : 한국,모든국가
제공되는 정보는 이용자의 참조를 위하여 제공되는 것으로서 정보의 내용상의 오류나 이용에 따른 결과에 대해
법률적 책임을 지지 않습니다.