KITA Ho Chi Minh
The KITA Ho Chi Minh Center provides diverse services for the Korean businesses exploring business opportunity in Indochina areas, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar, and Thailand. Since Indochina economies are gaining more importance as a emerging markets, we will do our utmost to meet Korean companies' demand for business activities.
Follow ups are our key services:
1. Provide Information on Trade and Investment
2. Trade Promotion
- To provide timely information on market trends, investment environment and economic conditions.
3. Expand Networks
- To organize business matchmaking meetings, forums, and seminars.
- To build a business network for further cooperation and partnership with Indochina countries.
4. Member Services
- To provide services of consultation and trade education to KITA members
KITA Ho Chi Minh Center,Vietnam
Unit 1208, Diamond Plaza
34 Le Duan St., Dist. 1, HCMC, Vietnam
Email : email@example.com
Mr. Hong Sung Hae
Chief Representative/Managing Director
Ms. Nguyen Bich Thao Uyen