KITA Brussels Center was opened on May 1, 1984 to support business activities of Korean companies in the EU countries. It also is doing the secretariat job for the Korea Economic Council in the EU(KECEU) which is the umbrella organization of Korean businesses in the EU. It also acts to represent the interests of Korean business community in Europe.
The KITA Brussels Center carries out variety of trade promotional activities such as business meetings, trade conferences & exhibitions in conjunction with other relevant trade promotional organizations of European countries.
KITA Brussels Center is committed to the following activities to promote bilateral trade relationship between Korea and the EU & EFTA countries.
- Providing the Korean business community information on economic & market developments of European countries through the "EU Business Center"
- Establishment of business network with over 40 trade related organizations across Europe.
- Trade promotional activities between Korea and Europe through support of inbound & outbound trade and investment delegations.
- Extending and strengthening of Industrial cooperation between Korea and Europe.
- Promotion of Korean logistics business in the European countries.
- Address: Avenue Louise 165, 1050 Brussels, Belgium
- Tel. : 32-2-639-0990
Fax : 32-2-646-7006
- Director: MoonKoo HUH / E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
General Manager : Hee-Chul JUNG / E-mail : email@example.com